Good sleep is necessary to strengthen health and stimulate physical and brain activity.
Subjecting the body to high levels of stress, excessive physical activity during the day, excessive consumption of alcohol, overweight or obesity, sedentary lifestyle and tobacco use, will directly affect normal sleep cycles.
In the past 20 years, rates of sleep disorders have reached approximately 46 to 50% of the world population; which has influenced a higher risk of suffering from pathologies such as depression, anxiety, diabetes or mood disorders, increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and is even associated with a higher risk of immune diseases. Insomnia occurs at any time.
And it is important to understand that achieving deep sleep is essential for optimal body function.
Insomnia manifests itself as a difficulty to initiate sleep, to maintain it or through an early final awakening.
Symptoms are easy to detect, as the patient himself notices difficulties in falling asleep or wakes up early.
Lack of rest has important consequences for the body, which in some cases can be harmful to health or put other people at risk.
Not getting enough sleep has consequences!
- Decreased attention span.
- Impaired motor response.
- Delay in the ability to react to stimuli.
- Decreased decision-making capacity.
- Worsening memory
- Possibility of sensory changes such as reduced visual field and slow speech.
- Impairment of brain functions such as the ability to analyze and reason.
- Difficulty maintaining a stable mood
These are just some of the consequences of not sleeping well. And it can lead to impaired performance in daily tasks, decrease quality of life and even affect health, causing the development of certain diseases or pathologies.
However, these consequences are completely reversible once sleep patterns are established and can be maintained over time.
How does Armonyl® work in the body?
Armonyl Plus® is the natural regulating and stabilizing treatment for sleep periods. Its formulation has standardized extracts of Humulus lupulus and the exact dose of Melatonin, which complement each other perfectly to minimize and eliminate insomnia problems, restoring the hours of sleep necessary to achieve perfect rest.
Armonyl Plus® does not generate dependence or side effects on the body.
- Box with 30 capsules 500 mg
- Use: Adequate supplement to induce sleep.
- Dose: 1 capsule 30 minutes before bedtime. Orally
- Composition: L-Tryptophan 100mg, Biotin 300µg, Folic Acid 200µg, Pantothenic Acid 5mg, Niacin 10mg, Pyridoxine 2mg, Riboflavin 1.5mg, Thiamine 1.5mg, Magnesium 200mg, Melatonin 1mg, Humulus lupulus 10: 1 200mg, Matricaria recutita 10: 1 80mg