Are you suffering from kidney stones? Learn why they form.
Kidney stones are small, solid masses that appear in the urinary tract. They form when salts and minerals in the urine become concentrated in large amounts and crystallize. After a few months or weeks the crystals can enlarge and form stones.
Some stones can pass through the urinary tract and be removed with very little pain. However, large stones can be very painful, impede the flow of urine, or even cause the presence of blood in the urine.
Some of the causes that favor the formation of kidney stones are:
- Family history of kidney stones.
- Frequent urinary tract infections.
- Not drinking enough water or liquids in general.
- Taking strong medications for long periods.
- Consume foods with high concentrations of calcium.
Chanca Piedra® is the natural treatment that minimizes calcification, considerably reducing the formation of stones or obstructions in the urinary tract in an effective way, avoiding more pain.
How does Chanca Piedra® work in the body?
- Prevents: Reduces the formation of kidney and gallstones.
- Diuretic: Increases urination, eliminates excess water and electrolytes that the body does not need.
- Protects: Reduces inflammation and infections in the urinary tract due to its antioxidant and antimicrobial activities.
Kidney stone symptoms
In general, people with kidney stones do not have symptoms until the stones slide from the kidneys into the ureter. Small stones can pass through the urinary tract and be removed without pain or complications.
However, larger stones can block the urinary tract and cause symptoms such as:
- Stabbing pain that starts in the back.
- Pain that radiates to the lower abdomen and groin as the stones move in the urinary tract.
- Pain that comes and goes.
- Blood in the urine (reddish or brown urine).
- Nausea and vomiting
- Fever and chills.
The most common stones are those formed by calcium. A mineral that in very high quantities cannot be excreted entirely through urine and is retained in the kidneys. There are also struvite, generated after suffering a urinary tract infection and cystine, caused by hereditary genetic disorders.
Don’t suffer that pain again!
Although some types of kidney stones cannot always be prevented, it is important to drink enough water to avoid dehydration. When the urine is almost transparent it is a clear sign that the person is drinking enough liquid. Cutting back on salt and salty foods can also help reduce the risk of kidney stones.
Supplement dietary changes with Chanca Piedra® the most effective natural treatment, which optimizes the proper functioning of the kidneys to maintain excellent kidney health and a healthy bladder.
- Bottle with 50 capsules 350 mg
- Use: Helping in the prevention and treatment of stone formation (kidney stones), antispasmodic and urinary antiseptic.
- Dose: 1 capsule 3 times a day. Orally.
- Composition: Phyllantus niruri (Gale of the wind) ..500 mg.