High uric acid can be controlled naturally!
Why do uric acid levels increase?
Uric acid is a substance that the body produces naturally to support the functions of cells in the body.
There are foods that contain high amounts of uric acid, and eating them in excess can increase its levels, preventing the body from eliminating it completely.
This uric acid travels through the bloodstream and accumulates in the joints in the form of crystals.
This accumulation of crystals causes a disease known as gout (severe pain, redness, inflammation for several days).
Apiurico® is the only natural treatment endorsed by the Ministry of Health to control uric acid and gout problems.
Why is Apiurico® so effective?
- Diuretic effect increases urinary flow contributing to the reduction of uric acid levels.
- Contributes to the inflammation of the joints. It favors their mobility.
- Reduces serum uric acid levels in the blood. Relieves symptoms of gout.
- Avoid repeated episodes. Eliminates pain and inflammation and long-term joint damage.
High uric acid is a silent condition that can occur without symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a blood test.
If you have suffered any of the following symptoms, Apiurico® will help you:
- Severe knee pain
- Swelling and pain in any joint
- Pain in the big toe
- Presence of hard lumps in the joints
- Fever or chills
How does Apiurico® work in the body?
Apiurico® is formulated with ultra-concentrated extracts of Apium graveolens and Arctium lappa that act directly with diuretic properties, increasing urinary flow, contributing to the reduction of uric acid and preventing the advancement of gout.
The Apium graveolens extract contains high levels of sedanolides, a natural compound that has anti-inflammatory properties, making it an excellent alkaline plant that counteracts excess acids in the body such as uric acid.
On the other hand, the extract of Arctium lappa has a diuretic action, reducing the serum levels of uric acid in the blood. Being an excellent natural treatment to prevent and treat gout.
Most of the time the medical indication is to make adjustments in diet and lifestyle, such as:
- Decrease alcohol consumption
- Doing physical activity
- Reduce consumption of red meat
- Choose healthy foods
We are aware that these changes will definitely improve your health, however, it is not easy to change your diet and lifestyle from one day to the next, so Apiurico® is here to help you.
Recover the mobility of your joints and say goodbye to the annoying and painful symptoms of gout with Apiurico®
- Bottle with 60 capsules 500 mg.
- Use: Effective treatment to eliminate excess uric acid, which causes gout, avoiding episodes and long-term damage to the joints.
- Dose: 1 capsule 2 to 3 times a day.
- Composition: Apium graveolens Celery extract 20:1 (seeds) …… .. 300 mg
Arctium lappa, Burdock extractor 10:1 (root) ……. 200 mg