How does Promemora® work in the body?
Promemora® restores the correct transmission of the chemical impulse from neuron to neuron. Optimizes the functioning of neurotransmitters and neuronal receptors, thus improving learning capacity, concentration and enhancing memory. This thanks to the ultra-potentiated natural extracts of its composition, which provide essential nutrients for the brain to work effectively.
It is scientifically proven that Promemora® maintains the flow of information in cell membranes and processes essential nutrients, to increase learning capacity and concentration.
Recognize signs of low ability to concentrate:
- Difficulty maintaining attention for a certain period of time
- Disobedience of indications: Orders are not followed correctly or there are problems completing the assigned tasks
- Carelessness in doing homework or activities
- Forgetting or losing objects frequently
- Easily distracted by any type of stimulus
- Tendency to avoid tasks that require a lot of concentration
When to recommend Promemora, ®?
- Easily distraction issues
- Low tolerance to frustration
- Feeling bored
- Lack of attention
- Impulsiveness: Unable to control behavior
Promemora, ® your children’s ally in learning!
No more problems in the studio! Promemora® acts as a powerful and effective food for the brain, since it strengthens the mental processes in all aspects related to understanding, memory, learning, concentration, and coordination.
Its supporting role in managing mental stress gives the brain focused energy to perform 100%.
- Box with 60 capsules 350 mg
- Use: Helping in memory-related functions.
- Dose: 1 capsule daily in children under 12 years of age.
1 capsule every 12 hours in children over 12 years old, pre-teens, teens and adults.
- Composition: Bacopa monniera