Extreme Complex B® is a sports supplement based on the B vitamins that increase energy levels during the process of high-performance physical activity.
Vitamin B complex, being soluble in water, is easily destroyed in food preparation. Some of the B vitamins can be stored in lean tissues for some time, but being tissues that are constantly exchanging fluids, the vitamins are easily lost, expelled in the urine or through sweat.
For this reason, their daily consumption is essential to provide the indispensable amounts of these micronutrients, which help maintain and repair the tissues, allowing them to achieve maximum performance in different sports activities.
In addition, the vitamins of the B complex improve the function of the nervous system to control states of stress, anxiety and depression.
Maintain optimal health and good physical performance
- Intensifies energy production.
- Increases levels of muscle oxygenation.
- Boost sports performance.
- Function and importance of the B vitamins in the body
The B vitamins are important in converting carbohydrates into glucose and glucose into energy.
They improve the digestion process of fats, carbohydrates, proteins and helps maintain muscle.
These vitamins are easily lost through urine or sweat, so the consumption of foods or supplements that contain them is essential.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Participate in the conversion of carbohydrates as energy.
- Endurance athletes are the ones who need it most.
- Increases energy as it helps to better metabolize the amounts of ATP (energy molecule) necessary.
- Improves the ability to concentrate.
- Studies showed that by consuming a dose of 300 to 600 mg of vitamin B1 5 days before a competition, athletes had more energy available during exertion.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Supports the correct function of vitamins B3 and B6.
- It intervenes in cellular respiration.
- Increase physical performance.
- It is vital for processes of obtaining energy.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Produces energy through carbohydrates.
- It improves the obtaining of ATP (Adenosine Triphostat).
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
It participates in the formation of Coenzyme A, which aids in the transport of carbons in cells.
Indispensable in cellular respiration and in obtaining energy.
It ensures good health and good sports performance.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Helps the transport of amino acids.
- Helps iron storage.
- Generates energy from amino acids.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Necessary for the process of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
It helps in the formation of red blood cells.
Maintains optimal health and good physical performance.
Vitamins B7 and B9 (Biotin and Folic Acid)
- Important for the good health of the body in general.
- Improve the nervous system, controlling stress and anxiety levels.
- Dose 2 capsules a day.
- Bottle of 60 capsules.
- Contraindications Pregnancy or lactation period.
Caution This product should not be used for the diagnosis, cure or prevention of any disease and does not supply a balanced diet.
- Recommended in sports Cycling, Triathlon, Athletics, Crossfit, Swimming, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Martial Arts, Bodybuilding Physics, Adventure Sport, Volleyball, Boxing, among others.
- Composition: Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pyridoxine, Folic acid, Cyanocobalamin, Biotin, Pantothenic acid