Prostate enlargement is a serious problem!
Is your prostate protesting? Pay attention!
Do you frequently go to the bathroom? Can’t you keep a constant stream of urine? Do you notice a drip when you finish urinating? These can be the first symptoms of an enlarged prostate, and although it may seem normal to you, it is important to start taking care of yourself before that enlargement takes on greater proportions.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia is a noncancerous enlargement of the prostate that includes the expansion of epithelial and fibromuscular tissue, which increases progressively with age.
About 10% of men in their 30s have been shown to have an enlarged prostate. At age 40, the man experiences a second enlargement. At the age of 60, 50% of the male population suffers from prostatic hyperplasia and at 85 years of age, 90% of men have this problem of enlargement.
As this male gland increases in size, it obstructs the flow of urine into the urethra, requiring more effort from the bladder to flush urine. Over time the problem becomes more and more serious, the bladder is unable to empty all the urine, and major problems begin to occur.
Prostate growth is often accompanied by obstructive, bothersome, and uncomfortable symptoms such as:
- Difficulty starting urination
- Drip when you finish urinating
- Urine retention
- Need to urinate more frequently
- Premature and/or painful ejaculation
- Back and/or testicular pain
- Waking up several times to go to the bathroom at night
- An effective treatment against benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Controls prostate enlargement
- Improves urination ability
- Reduces inflammation of the prostate
- Allows better emptying of the bladder
Prosvelar® is the treatment that strengthens and optimizes health at the prostate level, allowing you to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
How does Prosvelar® work in the body?
Prosvelar® is the most effective natural treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia in grades I and II.
Formulated with standardized extracts of Serenoa repens and Curcubitae peponis; that act in the body inhibiting the testosterone hormones that cause hyperplasia. It has an anti-inflammatory action on the prostate and urethra, considerably reducing discomfort. They generate a high protective capacity of the prostate, keeping both the prostate tissue and the flow of urine healthy. It also acts as an excellent treatment once the prostate problem is present.
The effectiveness of these extracts is scientifically proven to treat irritable bladder and urinary problems caused by prostate enlargements.
- Bottle with 50 capsules 500 mg
- Use: Relieves symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia in stages I and II.
- Dose: 1 capsule 3 times a day. Orally.
- Composition: Serenoa repens (saw palmeto) 350 mg. Curcubita peponis (pumpkin) 150 mg.
There are no reviews yet.