Ultra Vega Protein® is the sports supplement that repairs muscle fibers, designed for athletes with high intensities of physical activity. It provides optimal levels of amino acids and vitamins that function as muscle food and act to potentiate the recovery and repair of muscle fibers after exercise.
Ultra Vega Protein® is certified as a 100% vegan, soy-free, gluten-free protein and contains no genetically modified products. It is formulated from brown rice protein, which contains a high and complete supply of amino acids; which are the building blocks of protein structures like muscles.
The best muscle fiber retriever
- Food for muscle fibers.
- High amino acid profile.
Do you train a lot and do not achieve the expected results?
Intense training generates a muscle-wasting effect where the body uses the stored protein to rebuild the muscles and if the daily consumption of protein through food is not enough, this muscle recovery function will not be complete.
In athletes, protein requirements are slightly increased by physical activity since they contribute primarily to being part of muscle fuel and, secondly, to the formation of extra muscle.
Protein deficiency in an athlete’s diet can create adverse effects such as:
- Decreased capacity for mental and bodily resistance.
- Muscle loss and wasting due to insufficient protein formation.
- Decreased enzyme activity, slowing down metabolic processes.
- Less resistance to infections.
Proteins have a functional half-life and after acting a certain number of times they degrade. Therefore they must be replaced immediately so as not to lose functional capacity in the muscles.
For this reason, it is essential to complement physical activity with Ultra Vega Protein®, since the body uses proteins to provide the amino acids necessary for the reconstruction of muscle fibers.
Recover from muscle wasting, with a vegan protein, gentle on the body, strong for your muscles.
- Dose: Dissolve 1 measure of protein in 250 ml of water, milk or others. Take immediately after physical activity.
- Presentation 750 g.
- Contraindications Pregnancy or lactation period.
Caution This product should not be used for the diagnosis, cure or prevention of any disease and does not supply a balanced diet.
- Recommended in sports Cycling, Triathlon, Athletics, Crossfit, Swimming, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Martial Arts, Bodybuilding Physics, Adventure Sport, Volleyball, Boxing, among others.
- Composition Brown rice protein