Salt STX® is the quintessential sports supplement, developed based on high-performance essential mineral salts, ideal for endurance athletes. Its optimal formulation allows the replacement of electrolytes lost during high intensity physical activity.
It provides the body with the necessary minerals that allow balancing the percentage of body water, preventing dehydration and loss of muscle volume (a loss of water and sodium that is reflected in the decrease in the volume of extracellular fluid) due to excessive perspiration. It also avoids the feeling of cramps and muscle fatigue.
Sodium imbalances (hyponatremia) generally occur during long or ultra-distance activities, in high temperature climates, or in higher physical demands, but can also be experienced in events of 3 to 4 hours of continuous physical activity.
High-performance electrolyte complex
Optimizes sodium metabolism to prevent dehydration.
Avoid cramps and muscle fatigue.
Stabilizes and intensifies performance during physical activity.
Function and importance of mineral salts in the body
Salt STX® has been specially developed for endurance athletes. It works by replacing the electrolytes that are lost during the exercise.
The minerals contained in Salt STX® are necessary in the body since they prevent dehydration and improve body function:
- Improves relaxation and muscle recovery.
- Facilitates the removal of lactic acid (prevents injury).
- It provides oxygen and nutrients to the muscle.
- It is necessary for the transfer and release of energy.
- Participates in protein metabolism, improving muscle function.
- Magnesium deficiency can cause cramps, irregular heartbeat, reduced blood pressure, reduced ability to resist and adapt to exertion, nausea and vomiting, sleep disturbances.
- It stimulates the thirst mechanism.
- Increases the absorption of water and carbohydrates.
- Helps maintain body fluids, controls water level.
- In sweat, about 1000 mg of sodium / liter are lost. The moisturizer does not provide 440 mg of sodium for every liter of sweat lost.
- Sodium deficiency can cause muscle cramps, hyponatremia, decreased blood pressure, nerve and muscle cell malfunction, headache, nausea, and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Preserves muscle tone.
- It promotes cell development.
- Intervenes in the construction of proteins in the body.
- Keeps the heart in shape.
- It helps to store carbohydrates.
- Activates digestive enzymes.
- Potassium deficiency can cause arm and leg cramps, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and dizziness.
- Participate in muscle recovery after exercise.
- Maintains a proper balance of body fluids.
- Improves muscle tissue.
- It allows to digest and absorb nutrients better.
- Chloride deficiency can cause muscle cramps, dizziness after exertion, nausea, or even fainting.
- Improve muscle strength and power.
- Regulates the levels of certain minerals in the blood.
- Maintains proper muscle function.
- Improves the absorption of minerals at the intestinal level.
- Calcium deficiency can cause decreased cognitive function, irregular heartbeat, impaired muscle function, development of chronic diseases.
How to use Salt-STX®?
Consume during extended periods of high performance activity, 1 capsule every 30 min to 45 min during physical activity. Without exceeding the consumption of 4 capsules daily.