It’s time for a healthy menopause!
Menopause is the natural transition period where the woman’s body undergoes changes. Menstruation begins to decrease progressively and therefore the reproductive capacity. This is a process of hormonal alterations, since the ovaries age and produce less estrogen and progesterone, hormones that intervene in the main functions of the female organism.
There is no defined age to start the symptoms of menopause, but they generally appear between 40-55 years. However, although many women experience it early, and others a little later, there is a factor that is common: hormonal changes generate imbalances in the woman’s body that, if not controlled, affect her day-to-day, her condition. emotional and its natural balance.
Far from thinking of menopause as the beginning of a “negative stage”, it should be considered as yet another phase of life in which you learn to adapt to changes to fully enjoy each moment. The end of the menstrual cycle is not synonymous with the end of life. Learn to take advantage of these years of maturity!
What are the symptoms of menopause?
In the stage of transition to menopause, there are initial symptoms and signs that act as an alert, to detect it easily. These symptoms are normal, but they generate a lot of discomfort and discomfort in women, and they also affect 75% of the female population.
- Initially, there is a shortening of menstrual cycles, due to the increase in the hormone FSH which stimulates the ovary and decreases progesterone.
- In the second phase menstrual delays or even periods of 3 or 6 months begin to occur with total absence of menstruation.
- Hot flashes: Sudden sensation of heat in the upper part of the trunk and face, which can then spread throughout the body, lasting approximately 2 to 4 minutes. They can also cause chills, anxiety, and palpitations.
- Night sweats and hot flashes: They appear during the sleep period and cause the woman to wake up once or several times during the night, which causes fatigue, irritability, concentration problems and mood changes during the day.
- A general increase in temperature and a greater sensation of heat, this because the decrease in estrogens causes alterations in the thermoregulatory center of the brain.
- Sleep Disorders: Light and less restful sleep, feeling tired and irritable the next day.
- Vaginal dryness, which generates discomfort when having sexual relations.
- Atrophy of the bladder that can cause urinary incontinence.
- Changes in mood such as sadness, loss of interest in routine activities, symptoms of depression, and difficulty staying focused.
- Joint pain or stiff feeling.
These symptoms are normal during this stage but they generate a lot of discomfort and discomfort in women, and they also affect 75% of the female population.
Do you want to reach maturity with zero complications and quality of life? Estronal® is the ideal treatment to avoid and reduce the appearance of any discomfort of menopause. Feel safe and full of life!
Estronal® works with its standardized extract, ultra potentiating and purified of Cimicifuga racemosa, a root of North America, known by the natives as the root of the woman.
Cimicifuga racemosa contains a non-hormonal molecule that fills vacant hormone receptors, thereby eliminating undesirable symptoms of menopause. This efficiency makes the active ingredient in Estronal® the most reliable and efficient natural medicine for the control of menopausal symptoms.
This stage of great changes, both physical and emotional, sometimes becomes a problem. Therefore, following these tips in conjunction with daily consumption of Estronal® will help you have a life full of confidence.
- Do not smoke.
- Sleep well, avoid watching television before sleeping.
- Wear comfortable and fresh clothes, this way you will avoid that the hot flashes affect you.
- Avoid hot drinks like coffee or tea, as they can enhance heat waves.
- Use cold, wet wipes during hot flashes.
- Maintain a good diet
- Use lubricant before sexual intercourse.
- Use moisturizing cream for the skin or oils that lubricate it and eliminate dryness.
- Maintain regular sleep schedules and avoid afternoon naps.
- Avoid consuming caffeine and other stimulants in the evening.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Stay active by exercising or activities that create pleasure and distraction.
- Seek emotional support if you feel low.
Estronal® helps you enjoy this stage, improving physical, emotional, and sexual well-being. It is also hormone-free, 100% natural and medically approved. Estronal® does not cause side effects or drug dependence.
- Bottle with 50 capsules 500 mg
- Use: Relieves symptoms of climacteric (menopause) and premenstrual syndrome.
- Dose: Take one to two capsules daily. Orally.
- Composition: Cimicifuga racemosa standardized extract 2.5% (root)… ..30 mg.
Cimicifuga racemosa powder… ..450 mg.