Shop

(Monday 1pm) 340g Lightlife Sausages (Vegan Products)


$9.50

Description

Ingredients: water, soy protein isolate, oil soybean, raw cane sugar, containing 2% or less of pea protein, tapioca starch, extract of yeast, natural flavor, garlic juice concentrate, sunflower oil, glutamic acid, xanthan gum, carrageenan, garlic powder, guar gum, smoked sugar, flour red rice (color), canola oil, paprika, (color). Additional information: Vegan Product, Free of Dairy Products, Free of Casein, Non-Transgenic, Free Cholesterol, Low Fat, Product is Kosher certified.

Nutritional Information: Serving Size: 1 Sausage (43g). Servings Per Container: 8 Amount per serving: Total Energy: 209 kJ (50 kcal) *%DV: Total Fat: 2.5g (3%), Saturated Fat: 0g, Fat Trans 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%), Sodium 260mg (1%), Total Carbohydrates 2g (1%), Dietary Fiber 1g (2%), Sugar 1g, Protein 7g (13%), Calcium 15mg 2%, Iron 1mg 6%, Potassium 250mg (6%) 1kcal=4.189kJ *Based on the Daily Values (DV) for labeling purposes established by the FDA (United States). *DV percentages are based on a 8400KJ diet (2000kcal).

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “(Monday 1pm) 340g Lightlife Sausages (Vegan Products)”

Your email address will not be published.

    Total Includes Delivery Charge
    • No products in the cart.