|Content||750ml Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil (Ceres Orgánica)||At the Fallot mill, we pay particular attention to : The origin of wines So naturally, we pay the utmost attention to the origin of the wines used - everyone knows that we make a vinegar from wine, and to make a fine vinegar, you need a fine wine, and how can you not make the very best vinegar if the wines used may come from Burgundy, Beaujolais or Côtes du Rhône? Thus, to our standard red and white wine vinegars, we have added vinegars obtained from AOC wines: Burgundy, Merlot and Sherry. A selection of flavours and essences We market flavoured vinegars (such as tarragon vinegar) as well as vinegars where the nose offers a subtle alliance with fruits such as raspberries, blackcurrants or walnuts. The presentation of our vinegars Our vinegars come in glass bottles, the only way to ensure correct keeping qualities, in 500 and 250 ml sizes, in a bottle that is identical in shape to that of Burgundy wines, with attractive labels.|
- Pleasantly creamy and fragrant with a sweet taste, an exceptional seasoning to garnish your dishes
- For garnishing your sandwiches and flavouring your french fries and pizza
- Inspired by the orignal recipes of the Modena tradition
- Produced by concentrating at a controlled temperature in order to maintain its taste and texture profile intact
- Balsamic Glaze is gluten free and very versatile which makes for a perfect dipping sauce.
There are no reviews yet.