|Content||1L Rude Health Organic Ultimate Almond Milk (Excelon)
Ultimate Almond. It’s simple: We take organic Italian almonds, roast them and combine with spring water to create this subtle, creamy drink. It’s our ultimate version of a nut milk first enjoyed by ancient Persians, thousands of years before it reached the coffee shops of London, Amsterdam and New York.
water, organic almonds (6%).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a facility that handles nuts.
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
HOW WE LIKE IT
- Matcha Almond Lattes: Froth and pour over your favourite green tea.
- Horchata: Go South American with a smooth cinnamon and sesame drink.
- Golden milk: We love mixing turmeric and other spices to create this warming Indian drink.
|Turmeric Ginger & Lime Kombucha House in Bottle||1.8L Local Orange & Beet Juice||1.8L Local Orange & Pineapple Juice||1 Liter Turmeric Gingerade Juice (Mono ConGO). May come in two 500ml bottles.
Blend of ginger, turmeric, mandarina & honey served cold.
Benefits: Locally sourced ginger root and turmeric boosts immunity, reduces fatigue & helps with an achy body or stiff joints.
- Tumeric acts as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-cancer, and antioxidant agent. A compound it contains called curcumin gets most of the credit for these benefits.
- Ginger is antibacterial so it helps support the immune system & can help to prevent upset stomach. It is also a natural blood thinner & contains a phenolic anti-inflammatory compound called gingerol.
- Mandarinas are a citrus fruit that are good sources of folate, thiamin and Vit C which is a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from damaging free radicals.
- Honey has been linked to health benefits like improved heart health, wound healing, and blood antioxidant status.
|4x500ml Monkey Punch Cold Brew Coffee (Mono ConGO)
Cold-brewed making it sweeter, smoother, and less acidic bringing out the fruit and chocolate notes of Monkey Punch coffee even more.
Single-origin coffee grown at 1850 in the shade of citrus & avocado trees in Tarrazu, Costa Rica. Dried on raised beds. An Arabica, Red Cataui variety in medium-dark roast with bright flavor that balances the acidity. Hints of fruits, citrus & toasted nuts.|
There are no reviews yet.